As Summer is upon us & Coastal Club has may new Owners, we just wanted to send a reminder about the Coastal Club HOA Rules for Golf Cart use.
- Golf Carts must be operated ONLY by those 16 years of age or older holding a valid motor vehicle drivers license;
- Golf Carts must obey all traffic regulations in the community;
- Golf Carts may not be occupied by more than the number of seats in the cart;
- All riders must be properly seated within the cart at all times;
- All carts must have proper safety equipment and be in good, working order at all times;
- Golf Carts are to be operated on the roadways only – driving on the walking path, sidewalks, grass or other open area is prohibited;
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol is prohibited from operating a golf car;
- Anyone found operating a golf cart in an unsafe, discourteous or non-traditional manner will have their recreational privileges suspended for 30 days.
All Golf Carts must be registered with Coastal Club HOA. You can print off the registration form from the website (http://www.lifeatcoastalclub.com/info.php?pnum=559034ce3c126f) or stop into Lighthouse Club during Management Hours. Once completed, please return the form to Lighthouse Club during Management Hours.