Tennis & Pickleball Courts
a Highlight of Rules for the Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- All players must have signed waivers on file with management. (See the Front Desk staff at the Lighthouse Club for more information.)
- Courts are for tennis or pickleball use only.
- Court reservations are available from 8am to 8pm and may be made through the current reservation system or at the Front Desk. If the court is empty, play is allowed but players must relinquish the court to players with reservations.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Portable nets are for pickleball only.
The timeslots are in two hour blocks, if you do not plan to use the courts for the entire two hours, please add a comment to your signup.